MEET THE OWNERS
Welcome! My name is Ilomise Alexandre, owner and administrator of Pondella Residential Care. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to visit my website. I have been in nursing since 1996 and my passion is taking care of the elderly. I absolutely love to interact with them, and I find it very rewarding in my dealing with them as a nurse. It is no wonder I have chosen to operate my own home-like facility where I can soak as much love from them. My educational background consists of being a Certified Nursing Assistant, Licensed Practical Nurse, Register Nurse, BSN, and MSN with the emphasis on adult education. Serving along my side is my husband, Jean R. Alexandre. Jean serves as the office manager and oversees the daily operation of Pondella. There's nothing more important to me and my husband than to share God's love with the residents and their families. we will consider it an honor to care for you and your loved one.
Here are some of my beliefs:
- I believe in taking care of not just the residents but also their families.
- I believe in partnering with you in order to provide the best possible care to each resident.
- I believe in treating each resident with respect and dignity and as individuals, not a room number
- I believe in hiring individuals who will provide exceptional care to each resident
- I believe in our home-like environment available at Pondella
- I believe in our family connections available at Pondella
- I believe in our ability to bring to the residents mobile services
- I believe in having fun with my residents through joking, dancing, hugging, touching, and laughing
Please don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions. My prayer is for you and your loved one to become part of the family at Pondella.